Sapphire AMD Radeon NITRO+ RX 7900 XTX Vapor-X 24GB Graphics Card Price in Pakistan
Meet the latest addition to the incredible AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX series graphics cards, experience Breakthrough new levels of performance with 24GB of GDDR6 memory and blazing fast clock speeds to deliver an incredible experience at 4K and beyond. Powered by the all-new RDNA3 architecture featuring industry-advancing chiplet technology to deliver next-generation performance, visuals, and power efficiency. Discover new levels of performance with advanced AMD RDNA™ 3 compute units, featuring redesigned raytracing accelerators for incredible performance while improving image fidelity.
- Accelerate Your Work and Creativity: For professionals or hobbyists who push boundaries in the complexity of their work, unpack 8K textures and render complex 3D environments in real time with up to 24GB of dedicated GDDR6 Memory, with up to a 384-bit Memory Bus.
- AMD RDNA 3 Architecture with Hardware Raytracing: The AMD RDNA 3 architecture features industry-advancing chiplet technology to deliver next-generation performance, visuals, and power efficiency. Discover new levels of performance with advanced AMD RDNA 3 compute units, featuring redesigned raytracing accelerators for incredible performance while improving image quality.
- Optimized for Windows 11: AMD Radeon RX 7000 Series Graphics power the ultimate Windows 11 gaming experience with optimized support for DirectX 12 Ultimate, AutoHDR, and Direct Storage.
- Breathtaking Visuals: A pixel perfect experience starts with Radeon™ RX 7900 Series graphics cards. Immerse yourself in your favorite visual vistas with stunning image clarity and up to 68 billion colors at up to 8K 165Hz. The Radeon™ RX 7900 Series delivers a jaw-dropping visual experience you need to see to believe.
- High-Performance Rendering: High Performance Rendering is a smarter approach to maximizing performance and visuals through the power of AMD Software, AMD FidelityFX™2 technology, & AMD RDNA™ 3 architecture.
There are no reviews yet.